SPORTZbizz is a Sports Massage company that specializes in helping athletes work through intense training cycles along with injury care and prevention with the goal of achieving peak performance in our sport of choice. SPORTZbizz understands what it takes to get the athlete not only to the starting line, but to the finish, and all that comes between.
He is the current Team Massage Therapist for:
- Indy 11 Professional Soccer
- Butler Track and Field / Cross Country Men and Women
- University of Indianapolis Swim / Diving Team (other teams as well) Men and Women
- Marian Knights Cycling Team
- Troopers Drum and Bugle Corp.
Terry also has worked closely with several NCAA Championship Swimming/Diving teams and National Swimming Championships:
- 2017 World Swimming Qualifications and National Championships – Team Massage Therapist for Team Elite Aquatics
- 2017 World Junior Swimming Championships – Team Massage Therapist for the country of Greece
- University of Alabama and the D1 NCAA championships and the SEC championships for 3 years
- Queens University at the D2 NCAA Championships – The last 3 years both Men and Women won the national championships.
- Denison University at the D3 NCAA Championships
- 2016 and 2008 Olympic Trials Diving Championships (Coordinated all the Massage Therapist work activities)
Terry has been running and riding bikes for over 30 years and has competed in running races of all distances ranging from 5k to 100 miles. He has finished over 35 marathons with a PR of 2:38. Terry has completed many trail 50K’s, 50 milers, and a 100 miler.